Friday, March 27, 2009

The unplanned -March 27th [Part one]

***** 1o:o6 a.m *****

#
#
#


- my phone rang
- a msg from melissa
- content [ going over to yr house later ]
- replied ** [ okay ].. back to sleep

Half an hour later

- she's here , inside my room
- we slept together
- at noon , she got so in hunger
- mom cooked her maggie
- felt satisfied

2:3o p.m

- vienne reaches my house
- we chatted

5:1o p.m

- reaches yin's house
- headed to sunset bar

8:18 p.m

- back to my home sweet home
- watches horror movie
- yin screamed
- mel shouted
- vien did it both way
- me ? = I'm alright = DD

11:1o p.m

- vienne went back home
- lis went back home

11:3o p.m - 1:o0 a.m

- yin & I had a talk
- location : my room :

1:o0 a.m

-yin went back home

***** 2.o0 a.m *****

Note : will update the pics taken on tonight on the following post :

No comments: