Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flirtatious me ! thank u !

One sweet pose indeed. Love just hurts. Million million times ,over & over again ! SO , get tuck in ur pants and sneeze right away. Good for me.
Flirtatious me..
As i was saying above my nerve of all scene iv been through and to solve own to do list.. and dis finally came cracking my mind off for ive been extremely flirtatious hari hari ini.. [like what u ppl used to describe me] DE MSN KAKI!


Aku never expect this much since everything went in path , falls in place and bounds off certainly due to several reasons. Basically , i doesnt go the way thinkin flirting would be nice for now or even for the day to come.All i know is that .. Aku ini sangat DE. bujang. Not long ticking frm now, one owesome jack ass for sake questioned me upon de title above.. wtf..[due to tht, me here doubting everyone's question is it so enigmatic for you ppl to catch? Ive no idea if i could hold this long being ''single''.. for all, i could somehow puffed out and damn inhale hardly sucking my baby bottle to death. and for you to know, my lil virginity just so happen 2 stick for long.


I doesnt want myself to as if being place at the first aisle , and then to whimper over the past tense and hoping everything could turn back into square one. NO.. Flirting and love life parachutes the same , i'll end up being dump!! i HATE ! they just got no way out of here ,but to aim and shoot the cupid deep down within me..


Well.. i shall say i knw well in me.
Im someone self-prejudice, low self-esteem.. and blah for all u can speak .


Alright, from the very beginning until the very minute now, as if ive always been darting into one's life. ok, this was only belongs to my very own imagination , and i shall cut it off. So .. in my mysterious mind thinking , love life could be da one and only thing ppl would willing to spend on for life. And it only shows a shade out of it when u cant even afford a diamond ring for just one particular wedding night.. Shut ! Just doesnt bother to flirt around as if ive own a mansion since then, to make ppl fall for me for mainly tht mansion. SORT OF selling yur body to de anonymous with no awareness!!


CUT THAT OFFF DUDE !!
No one can act real even for a minute. Flirting around ?? Ooh sounds good of all things u doesnt own , and bomb out with a no one u truly know.. so whatcha gonna do ! Yeah ! FLIRT with that very special person seems to be the best choice u can select! and to tell everyone ..hey em damn in love with him/her .


So , in addition , I would rather flirt than to say i gorgeously fall in love !
But frankly , two iznt enough as in my choice to be chosen.. single would be best for me.. i mean ME !!!


Plus ,Im so a virgin and im up to that!!! not even a second being depress. AND not being part of it seems sucky , cause dis obviously reveals and shows none of THEM are investing ,and not even being impress in u. Anyhow , its fact and nothing else i could rather do than to ignore !! BEING VIRGIN IS GOOD !! AND BEING SINGLE IS MY PRIORITY !! Haha.. well , I might sound bad for now, cause aint in a good mood.. hell doubt me.. and does tht matters u much .. Nah !!



So , does that reaches ur satisfaction , my friend...sss ???



One long speech here !!

No comments: