Friday, February 20, 2009

Friend who concern!!

I'm not exactly in a mood of blogging , certainly , my soul is being hang in nowhere.. couldn't figure out why .. I've no idea of what am i thinking lately . Time passes real fast , a sweep , and i could see myself through the mirror , realising I'm already 19.. Going to be in the age of 20 in just a blink of eye. realll sooon i bet..



For all ,

Its been sooo a period since 'those chicks' left ,[close friend of mine would understand] deep down, I'm sad , but well , I'd make myself tough and to fit myself good in any circumstances i could. Now and then , I'm all by myself.. what prejudice means after all... ain't important no more. What matters me most , Its the gut within myself to face all sort of difficulties .. Frankly says , friend can be fake or the opposite way.. who cares anyway . So long as I'm acting real , nothing matters me further. There's a vow i made to cheer myself up , and for all the vow i made , I would cheer !!



College life

Isn't as easy as i thought. It has been really hectic for me to deal with the assignment and stuff.. Somehow ,its been an interesting sem.. But sadly , Its almost to an end , and i'm warmth within in seeking our new sem tho..Its interesting getting know new friends. {.*
not to miss out ( my darling , honey , and so so so so on ! haha... You guys really brighten up my life.. In which , im now to make believe in miracle.



Love life

is just so out of me.. what would u think of when it comes to bf ? wtf dude.. !! ..well. ppl are fake , and who would ever willing to go on loving someone and end up proposing thinking that their relationship would be '''Together for eternity'''.. !! OOh pathetic !! such a thing never exist in me. Ppl often says : Bec , this is how life leads.. [[ And so u mean .. you fall , you love , and you even end up being dumped !??! Funny you... !!



Life in me , just never get to change, well , it ''might'', its just the matter of time .. i guess ++ winks ppl ..


PS: friends , do understand =DD..
Lotx of Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... i do that in love. I believe love for eternity. Yes, it's just the matter of time. Haha.. I will keep on searching. Hope one will come to you too. ^^ *bluekz*

Rebecca Lim said...

EE LIN ? HAHA .. well.. well.. didnt know u do actually follow mwah blog .. ahh ! well.. hmm.. nah ! PLS I KNW MYSELF WELL !!! Its alrite tho . love life aint ma thing , ok . ive been repeating for like plenty timesss b4 !!!so doesnt matter . single's de best !! SERIOUS !!!hows ur day ? n relationship goin ? wanna hang out oneday .. ?

Anonymous said...

yes! single is always the smartest choise to select! bec,it's o'rit , sisters always here 4 u ! Anata! hahaha