Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A laughter , a day

9o.50__


Being a contented KID has always been my aim ! Hoping to be Like a berkelium[hyper] , bringing happiness & light up the darkness to people , to the weaker , to the unhappy folks , and to be compassionate towards those pathetic ones'.


Once upon a time, I'm lost in the middle of silk , feeling so uneventful , worried , panic.. but at the same time , I've found a new narrow lane , and thus , for all of the euphoric mood has come. After the terrific incident.. I soon realised..[*[ Life is actually full with surprises and breakable chain , Fate is always here to guide us , I doubt of being depress , because i deeply knew, God is always by our side to hold us up high. Do it as you wish' Pray and hope , eventually , you'll soon realise .. you're no longer alone .


In balancing , I do feel depress at times , I'll stare upon the star , start communicating as 'it' blinks. And I definitely feel it's indeterminate response. As i could , i wish and i do wishes for all it has. At least , i feel someone actually do care and concern over ''myself''. I soon feels better , and no longer a lonely wolf.


No matter how life turn it's path , It's not the companion that counts , It's the feeling that matters most , Even though , we sometimes have NONE of them by side , to cheer us up , to convince , nor advise or care , but believe in IT , as God has made us ''strong'' , Smile as we can , as distance of path in life is short. Therefore , every of us are able to search for the rest of the joy of happiness.

2 comments:

Fragrance said...

smile as you can~
^^
=)

i think laughing is better...

XD

Rebecca Lim said...

yes i will dear ! thanks .

=DD