Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moment of silence

Pathetic A__Z

December 23rd.
I gt scolding -

=Haih.. Blah blah blah .. Mom scolded me because of a particular ''matter''. It is absolutely NOT A Problem'' . The only thing that matters is that .. she often make things go complicated. Frankly says, she's the best mom of all iv seen. As u guys can see , im this ''Obese'' .. She cooks whenever me saying '' mummy , im so in hunger ..Well , although this sounds perfect , but human will anyhow make mistake, at least once in a blue moon !=// Maybe , im really tht '' irresponsible'', but does she ever wonder how would I feel within ..


No matter what ,you're the strength for me to carry on .. because uv been around since de day i was born . Love u though..

Mom+.+

1 comment:

João Marcelino said...

Congratulations. Yours blog is pretty.
Visit and indicates to your friends mine blog. Good bye
http://panoramicadoalentejo.blogspot.com/