Thursday, December 25, 2008

My life

Such a long long time ,
You’re still in my mind ,
Never thought i’ll rewind,
Those days that we're high.

Once upon a time ,
I point onto the sky ,
Holding ur heart close to mine ,
I asked , how high is the sky ,
You answred, No matter how high ,
We’ll have each other for life.

Today , I opened up my eye ,
Staring at de ceiling in 5 minutes time ,
Asking myself of your idiot lies ,
Holding back my tears but finally ,
I cried.
Wondering ,Will you still be mine .

Tomorrow , is another life ,
I’ll never be ur bride ,
As long as you are fine ,
I’m always alright ,
Because im strong and i’ll never cry.

One beautiful morning ,
I see u while waiting for the traffic light ,
On the heavy roadside ,
You were happily talking to your new ‘Madeline’ ,
I was glad that you’re having such a great time ,
And I knew , i can never have u by my side.

Time flies ,
But i realised ,
I never get over u from my mind ,
I wanna cry ,
But no one will ever gv me advise.
So , i decide to go for a ride ,
So called the spinster company ,
Situated at the country side.

Until the day i die ,
I’ll still be alone ,
I too wanna feel love ,
But no one ever say,
Baby , lets do it one more time,
So here , poem of my pathetic life,
A spinster ,there goes the rest of my life.


Beckz__`

2 comments:

Fragrance said...

why say like that?
u mean fragrance dont love u la...

say like that, wan to get killed izit?

Rebecca Lim said...

Haha.. i dont mean that way. what i meant was tht.. love life iznt my thing..and it has got nothing to do with me. its way 2 complicated for me!hehe .. i knw ya love me s a friend. thnkx . its hard 2 find one these days. hehe