Thursday, December 25, 2008

Without Food , I'm NoThing

  • Oh my gosh rebecca lim , you're fat enough as to fit into the fridge , dont you dare to eat chicken anymore !
  • Oh hell becky , you're obese !!!
  • BECKY , how could you ?? Stop Eating !!
  • Hey i thought ive asked u not to take supper !!!!!!!
  • hey girl , chicken is not good for health ..
  • Bec , you're ban from eating chicken from now onwards !




People, I start to realise you guys are incomprehensible .
Although its inconceivable for u people to imagine that i can actually hv 4 meals per day. Eventhough i've been skipping supper for about 3 months , it goes the samething either ! Well , within few months , holly man , im not a profit slumped.. i couldnt put off so easily as the way you guys think.. so whats de use of skipping meals ? especially supper .. Its not gonna work in me anyhow!So why cant i Take in a large amount of food which can only comfort my lil tummy , and there goes my couch waiting !! Hehe.. People , No one can ever take control of my life !!! NONE ! Parents excluded haha !!

4 comments:

Fragrance said...

HEHE
without food, i'm nothing too...

you should have 5-6 meals per day... like me...

having breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea time, dinner and supper...

very essential~~~

Rebecca Lim said...

waoh , but .. we're so in different .. as this is extremely obvious .. UR THIN And IM .. OBESE '' ma gosh !!!! HAHA!!

Fragrance said...

u r not "obese" yet...
i think u din really see obese ppl before

Rebecca Lim said...

No ler... i am obese la , cause of my height ma.. well , depends on individual. u cannot compare me to ther others as we're having different height and weight !!